Time: 30 minutes | Servings: 10 servings | Rating: ★★★★☆
For the Bread Pudding
- 250g puff pastry
- 500ml whole milk
- 100g sugar
- 50g raisins
- 25g coconut flakes
- 25g almond flakes
- Preheat your oven to 400°F
- Bake your puff pastry until brown and cooked through. Set aside to cool. Keep the oven on.
- While the pastry is cooling, gently warm the milk with the sugar until the sugar dissolves.
- In a 9’x13’ glass baking dish, break the puff pastry into slightly larger than bite size pieces.
- Scatter the raisins and coconut flakes over the pastry.
- Pour the milk over the pastry and top with the almond flakes.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, removing it from the oven once browned on top and cooked through. Serve immediately, or leave to cool and refrigerate for later. Enjoy!