Time: 90 minutes + 6 hours to chill | Servings: 8 servings| Rating: ★★★☆☆
For the Flan
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, melt 1 cup of granulated sugar until liquefied and golden in color.
- Carefully pour hot syrup into a 9-inch round glass baking dish, turning the dish to evenly coat the bottom and sides. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together 3 eggs, 14 oz of sweetened condensed milk, 12 oz of evaporated milk and 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract until smooth.
- Pour egg mixture into the baking dish, cover with aluminum foil, and bake in a preheated oven for 60 minutes.
- After cooling completely, turn the flan out onto a serving dish. Enjoy!